Friday, June 3, 2011

Snuza Portable Baby Movement Monitor, Orange/White, 0-12 Months Review

Snuza Portable Baby Movement Monitor, Orange/White, 0-12 Months Review
I had an Angelcare monitor with my last 2 children but I am letting this baby sleep in the Fisher Price Rock and Play sleeper so that wouldn't work. I have used the Snuza for a few nights now and I love it. I have it on "silent" mode so it only makes noise if it goes off but you can see the blinking lights through the baby's sleeper. It has gone off because I didn't attach it to the diaper well but it is a good way to make sure it works. It doesn't seem to bother my baby at all and it is only a couple inches long so it isn't in the way.

Great purchase!!
I love this product and it does exactly what it says it does. Very easy to clip on to the diaper. Soft curved tip touches the baby's belly without bothering the baby. Very small and light. I would say buy this product over the other breathing monitors.
Read more about Snuza Portable Baby Movement Monitor, Orange/White, 0-12 Months Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment