Saturday, June 4, 2011

BébéSounds Angelcare Movement Sensor Blister Package Review

BébéSounds Angelcare Movement Sensor Blister Package Review
I love Angelcare movement monitor! It gives me piece of mind that my baby is breathing and I can hear him when he wakes up. It works great when we go to visit the grandparents and just have the sound part of the monitor. The kids go to bed and we can stay up and visit and can hear them if they wake up. It is easy to use, small and compact. It's great that it takes batteries as well. I highly recommend this item if you're looking for a monitor. I had one time a false alarm went off, the reason was that over time the part that goes under the mattress moved and wasn't able to "feel" the baby breathing. Totally a false alarm.
This is one product every new parent should have on their registry. It allows a parent to get a more restful sleep knowing the product is monitoring the baby's breathing.
Read more about BébéSounds Angelcare Movement Sensor Blister Package Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment