Friday, June 3, 2011

Itzbeen Baby Care Timer - Green Review

Itzbeen Baby Care Timer - Green Review
I odered this timer when I was still in the hospital after having our daughter because it didn't take very long for us to realize that trying to keep track of everything on paper was exhausting. It was waiting for us when we got home, and we both love it! Most of the time, I didn't even know what time the last time was that she ate or was changed, just how long it had been. It's so useful for those fussy times when you're trying to figure out what baby needs. I really love this product for anytime that I went outside our home. I was able to plan trips to the grocery store better because I knew approximately how long I had until my daughter would want to eat again, and I could set the alarm so I wouldn't lose track of time. It made any outting so much smoother and enjoyable because you aren't constantly looking for a clock to know how much time you have to get something done. Do yourself a favor if your expecting, and get one of these to have from day one!
I bought this item for my absentminded husband and ended up using it myself. It came in handy in the early weeks to keep track of the time in between feedings. We haven't used the timers much but may do so later on. Its a nice product to make you feel like you have some kind of idea how your baby is doing with sleeping and feeding. I noticed that I don't use it as much as I used to and my baby is about three months old. It was a life saver in the first month and completely worth the money spent on it. My husband and I did sleeping turns and we used the extra timer at the bottom to time eachothers sleep to make sure we both got enough. I love the night light. It came in handy when feeding the baby at night, it is really bright so I always pointed it up at the ceiling. You can tell they really thought about the features. The lock feature is nice to you don't hit a button on accident. I think its a great buy.
Read more about Itzbeen Baby Care Timer - Green Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment