Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer Infant Day & Night Baby Video Monitor with 5" Screen - White Review

Summer Infant Day & Night Baby Video Monitor with 5
I was very hesitant to buy this monitor but I needed one quickly (my son was coming home from the hospital) and after reading all the reviews I settled on this one. It works great! The sound is awesome, you hear everything! I mean it's not perfect (hence the four stars. The screen flickers sometimes and depending on how close place the monitor by another electronic product it makes this high pitched sound) but it works great for me. I say take a chance if you're considering buying this one.
Awesome camera, great sound, great picture, very durable, very affordable, wonderful product! As the paranoid first-timer, I was scared my little man would stop breathing due to SIDS...rolling over...pulling the cover over his head...being too close to a pillow...etc..etc..etc.! I am SO GLAD we have the video instead of just sound. We co-sleep, so when he naps it is in our bed as well - he tends to roll and twist in his sleep but if I use a wedge he just gets angry he can't move and wakes up! Unfortunately, he hasn't ever been a swaddle baby. This has saved us lots of stress and lets our little guy sleep in peace.

We have used it for about 8 months now. I use it constantly. It has been through all kinds of abuse. The baby has snagged the camera a few times to put it through his own tests and the monitor has been knocked off the arm of the couch or table by one of our cats many, many, times...it keeps on working great. Extremely durable and very clear picture. I will be getting my friends these for their baby showers!
Read more about Summer Infant Day & Night Baby Video Monitor with 5" Screen - White Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment