Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Infant Secure Sounds 2.4 GHz Digital Audio Monitor with 2 Parent Receivers - Silver Review

Summer Infant Secure Sounds 2.4 GHz Digital Audio Monitor with 2 Parent Receivers - Silver Review
I have had three baby monitors, and this one was by far the BEST. Maybe I just got lucky, given all the negative reviews, but ours was fantastic, great range, no static, and I LOVE the charging base (I hate the ones that only have rechargeable batteries. No parent with an infant has time to deal with rechargeable batteries, or the frustration of when batteries get low -- give me a plug so it works all the time). This one you can plug in and prop it on the charging dock or carry it around. It is all convenience and no hassle. I lost my original Summer 2.4Ghz monitor and have been meaning to get another one, but couldn't find this one again for a long time. I'm so glad to find it again.
I hesitantly purchased this monitor after reading so many negative reviews, but took a chance because it was in our price range and is 2.4GHz instead of the 900MHz one we had previously, which was picking up too much interference in our house from electronics and cell phones. Overall, I am very pleased with this monitor. It does not have a constant hum like our 900 MHz one did, and does not pick up interference from our many electronics and cell phone. I do see what other reviewers mean about the blue light being a bit much; in the dark, it looks like a strobe light. That is the only negative we have experienced, and I plan just to put a piece of masking tape over the light to dim it a bit. We have an 1800 sq-ft house, and have not had any range issues like others have mentioned. In addition to good range from receiver to transmitter, it has good range from baby to transmitter, meaning it picks up noises far away from the base station transmitter. Also, it has a sleek look to it, with modern silver color, a nice rechargeable stand, and a short antenna. It also has a belt clip for easy portability. Overall, a very nice, clear-speaker, low-interference, sleek-looking, well-priced baby monitor. Give it a try; you can always return it.
Read more about Summer Infant Secure Sounds 2.4 GHz Digital Audio Monitor with 2 Parent Receivers - Silver Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment