Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Earcheck Middle Ear Monitor Review

Earcheck Middle Ear Monitor Review
I love this product! I wish I would have found it sooner. I kept taking my 6 month old to the Dr. thinking he had an ear infection and he didnt. When I wouldnt take him in, is when he would have one! (would find out on routine exams.) There is no more guess work, its easy, well worth the money. It saves time, and gives moms piece of mind. I do have to say it took several practice times to get it right. You have to have the device positioned in the ear canal. And if you dont, it will give inconsistent reading or say there is no fluid. But after playing around with it a couple times, I got a consistent reading every time. And now that I know how to position the device... ITS A GREAT PRODUCT I think!
We have 3 young children at home and recently viruses had been going through our home. Our oldest child had been diagnosed with an ear infection but our 2nd child was just acting irritable. That same day we got the Earcheck device in the mail and so my wife checked all three children. The Earcheck diagnosed my oldest child's ear infection (which the doctor had diagnosed 2 days prior). It also found an ear infection in my second child (scoring 5 in one ear, and 2 in the other), our baby indicated that there was no infection in either ear. My wife then made an appointment with our Pediatrician and sure enough our 2nd child had an ear infection in one ear and another one starting in the other. We are very happy with the results.
Read more about Earcheck Middle Ear Monitor Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment