Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fisher-Price Sounds 'N Lights Monitor Review

Fisher-Price Sounds 'N Lights Monitor Review
We have had this monitor for 4 years and it just now stopped working. We have used it 24/7 for all 4 years in both a one story and two story house. The night light is not too bright which is really nice. We never experienced any problems with feedback or picking up any odd sounds. We will be buying a replacement one in the next few weeks for baby #3.
The static on this unit is horrible and virtually every night, for no reason at all, the power cord becomes disconnected from the monitor unit and it goes off. I have to push it back in multiple times to get it to work. If I had it to do over again, I'd buy another product. If I could give it zero stars, I would. When it comes time to retire this, I plan to take a hammer to it. Do NOT buy this product.
Read more about Fisher-Price Sounds 'N Lights Monitor Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment