Saturday, June 4, 2011

Vtech - Crystal Sounds Digital Audio Monitor single unit Review

Vtech - Crystal Sounds Digital Audio Monitor single unit Review
Purchased this unit, and it worked fine for 2 months; sound was clear, not very loud, but clear, and it had decent range for my uses. After 2 months, the parent unit began to lose the signal from the base, then shut off and turn back on. I called Vtech customer support, and after trying to troubleshoot the unit the rep informed me there "may be a problem". The problem was definite; so they said they would replace the unit (once a receipt was produced) with a toy from the their website. That would be great except the fact my kids are 4 months old. Needless to say, their customer service was not very helpful in the situation, and now I need to purchase a new monitor. If you feel like throwing your money away, this is the product to buy. I will never buy another Vtech product again, not even a phone, because their customer service sucks and so far their products are less than substandard.
I just bought this monitor today, and I'll be returning it tomorrow. The sound is very clear and it does work over a lond distance, but the volume doesn't go high enough. We are afraid we won't hear the baby while we are sleeping. Sorry V-Tech, I usually love your products.


Read more about Vtech - Crystal Sounds Digital Audio Monitor single unit Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment