Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hitech - BP-T51 Battery for Sony NTM-910 Baby Monitor Review

Hitech - BP-T51 Battery for Sony NTM-910 Baby Monitor Review
Do not buy this product! My original baby monitor battery would last hours once charged. The initial battery they sent lasted about one minute. When I contacted the company they had me send the battery back and would not send a replacement until they had tested the battery. Of course they determined it was defective. This would have been a minor inconvenience but then the second battery was also defective! They wanted me to send the battery back yet again before taking further action but I declined. Amazon very graciously gave me a full refund. After being without a fully functional monitor for weeks because of this debacle I will probably just spend the money for a new monitor.
Read more about Hitech - BP-T51 Battery for Sony NTM-910 Baby Monitor Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment