Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fisher-Price Ready 2Wear Monitor Review

Fisher-Price Ready 2Wear Monitor Review
Everything that happened to the other reviewers also happened to me. The most frustrating and dangerous of them all is that the monitor will turn off without notice--even when it is plugged in!!!! It does not go 800 feet as it claims. I can't even get my mail without the out of range alarm going off. I have been searching for a recall of the monitor, simply because of the danger of turning off without notice, but haven't found anything.
I had registered for a $100 baby monitor, that is small and can clip on me, as I move around.

Though, when I was in TJMaxx this weekend, I found this Fisher Price, Ready 2 Wear baby monitor for $[...]. It seemed too good to be true. So, my husband and I bought it.

We live in a condo, one floor. So, we don't really need anything with a really long range. Even though my baby is not here yet, I have already been able to use it. I babysit a 1yr old boy. And as, he naps in the other room, I have the baby monitor on, so I can hear him if I do laundry, or am at the other end of the condo. Seems to be perfect for my needs. So, glad no one had to spend the needless $100 on buying me a monitor I did not need.
Read more about Fisher-Price Ready 2Wear Monitor Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment