Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Infant Complete Coverage Color Video Monitor Set with 7" LCD Screen and 1.8" Handheld Unit Review

Summer Infant Complete Coverage Color Video Monitor Set with 7
The good thing about this product is that it was easy for me to understand how it works and to get it up and running (I shy away from any technical equipment) The not so good thing is the reception is fuzzy on either the monitor or the handheld. This doesn't happen all the time, just when I walk near the monitor. The other not so good thing is that the picture is not always in color. I haven't figured that out yet. It could be a simple fix. But a great thing about this set is that it has an awesome microphone. I can hear every single gurgle, swallow and movement and this is priceless. This is my 1st purchase of an infant monitor set, so I don't have a basis to comparing. I hope this helps.
Great product!!! No problem with reception at all!!! I just wish the screen on the hand held monitor was a little bigger.
Read more about Summer Infant Complete Coverage Color Video Monitor Set with 7" LCD Screen and 1.8" Handheld Unit Review...

1 comment: