Saturday, June 4, 2011

Safety 1st On-the-Go Nirsery Monitor Review

Safety 1st On-the-Go Nirsery Monitor Review
I'm legally deaf, and I can hear my son in the other room before I can hear anything over this monitor when this monitor is turned to top volume. YET it picks up the light switches, television remote, and the neighbors talking next door. I was going to return this and get a refund just on the basis of it being a horrible monitor, and then the power plug broke on top of everything else. Spend twice as much, get a decent monitor. Half the time there IS NO SOUND. And that's just not because I can't hear it, people with normal hearing can't hear it either. And the other half of the time you can hear your next door neighbors breathing. This monitor has zero redeeming factors.
I bought this for our handicapped son. I wanted to hear him if he needed me during the night. It has worked great. I've had no problems at all. I'm very pleased with it.
Read more about Safety 1st On-the-Go Nirsery Monitor Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment