Saturday, June 4, 2011

BabyKick Kick Trak Handheld Fetal Movement Tracking Device Review

BabyKick Kick Trak Handheld Fetal Movement Tracking Device Review
Bought for my wife. Now she counts with it near everyday! Although it does not keep a detailed or extensive history. It is better then not using anything at all, and my wife was just not to motivated to use paper and pen charting. The price seems far, although not sure if it would be worth much more. Very simple to use.



I would buy again.



Also hope they keep builiding on the idea and add future deluxe models that keep a longer history, maybe even syn to computer, and finaly one that adds the option to use a sensor electrode to count movement for you.
I didn't know if this was a waste of money when I bought it but I really do like it. It beats keeping track of kick counts with paper and pen. I also can use it in the car on the way to work - the baby is very active to the music in the car so it makes for a perfect time to do kick counts.
Read more about BabyKick Kick Trak Handheld Fetal Movement Tracking Device Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment