Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fisher-Price Sounds'n Lights Monitor Review

Fisher-Price Sounds'n Lights Monitor Review
It was a little static-y when we got it, but after a few months of use, it developed a serious problem. At odd intervals, it would make a VERY loud static sound and jolt me out of my sleep! About the time I'd get back to sleep, it would do it again. Adjusting the volume made no difference. It went out with the trash, and I slept in the baby's room till I could get a different one!
We purchased this monitor for our first child and have been using it for almost 18months now. We have had no problems with it. We have two receivers so we leave on in our bedroom and move the other to wherever we are. Everything still works fine.
Read more about Fisher-Price Sounds'n Lights Monitor Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment