Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Digital Wireless Video Audio Baby Monitor with Night Vision, Lullabies, Temperature, Motion Alarm and 2x Camera Set Review

Digital Wireless Video Audio Baby Monitor with Night Vision, Lullabies, Temperature, Motion Alarm and 2x Camera Set Review
We had purchased the ipcam baby monitor a couple months ago when our baby girl was born. The monitor has been awesome. There was a little glitch and David (IT support) was able to ship a new camera out to me ASAP.



We were so happy with the camera we decided to buy a couple of home monitoring cameras as well. As I will be going back to work, we are getting a baby sitter. We are also very impressed with the cameras capabilities (view from iphone & husbands computer at work) We will be able to monitor our baby from where ever we go. Thanks again to David who help my husband set up the system. David has a LOT of patience :)



I have already recommended the baby camera to a girlfriend having a baby soon. I also recommended it to a parent of a special needs child who gets therapy in the basement. You can never be too careful. My child is worth every penny.
I was using the Summer Day and Night monitor. It did the job, but it was hard to see my little one on the monitor and eventually the volume wheel stopped working properly. This monitor is incredible and I'm glad I bought the one with two cameras.



The view is closer so you'll want to cameras to have a view of both sides of the crib. Or, just place one camera very high to get a zoom out view. The monitor itself is so much easier to view than other monitors. Very clear picture. I can finally see him breathing it's so clear. I have the same complaint as a previous reviewer on the sound. The sleep feature is hard to get used to but it does work. The camera and the sound come on when there is sound.



On my wish list to make this camera better would be a zoom feature and an option to keep the sound on at all times. I enjoy how light the monitor is and how fun it's apple shape is. For the price I don't think you could find much better. I did a great deal of research before deciding to spend the money on this one.
Read more about Digital Wireless Video Audio Baby Monitor with Night Vision, Lullabies, Temperature, Motion Alarm and 2x Camera Set Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment