Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MOBI MobiCam System Review

MOBI MobiCam System Review
I received this monitor as a hand me down and have been using it for the past 7 months. I live in a 2 story townhouse and the monitor works fine wether I'm down the hall or downstairs. The picture is clear on day or night mode. I didn't give it 5 stars because there is occasionaly some static lines across the monitor and the camera doesn't have the best mounting system. We just set it on the edge of the crib and it works fine there. Both the monitor and camera have been dropped numerous times and they are still holding up well. I would recommend this product.
I bought this product, and then 3 weeks later found out that it was for sale 30 dollars cheaper than what I paid for it. I ordered myself the summer infant handheld monitor. I ordered this one for my sister. The monitor goes through batteries like crazy. Fully charged batteries will only last about 2 hours when not plugged into the ac adaptor. My summer infant monitor has a battery like a cordless phone, it recharges while plugged into adaptor. If I had known that the batteries did not recharge while plugged into the adaptor, I would not have purchased the product.
Read more about MOBI MobiCam System Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment