Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wireless Color LCD Handheld Monitor and Camera Review

Wireless Color LCD Handheld Monitor and Camera Review
It is what it claims: a good monitor with clear day and night pictures. Small and compact, making it very easy to carry around the house. some interference but overall a good monitor.
I got this one first. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is it runs only on 2.4mhz. It has very clear sound and picture. ONE BIG PROBLEM. It runs on 2.4mhz. It crashed my wireless router! So I had to take it back.

DO NOT purchase if you run any 2.4mhz products in your home. You can purchase routers with a different frequency. I am on my 3rd video monitor, and I want to purchase this again, (do to all the CRAP out there, and just get another router.
Read more about Wireless Color LCD Handheld Monitor and Camera Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment