Saturday, June 4, 2011

WhyCry Baby Crying Analyzer Review

WhyCry Baby Crying Analyzer Review
"I'm sorry my darling infant, but you can't eat now. The machine says you're just bored. Want a hug? Sorry but the machine says that's not what you really want and I won't be manipulated by a human. The machine manipulates me for you."



Learn to be a mother or keep your legs closed.





and, notice there is no indicator for SICK! Of course not, that opens the door for liability suits.
Watch Video Here: http://www.amazon.com/review/R1A62CYWBF6Q84 I have used it with both of my daughters and it is the only way i could communicate with them before they are able to talk. It is very tough to know what they wanted when they cry, i did not want to over feed them as the first thing to do when a baby cries is to give milk. But with whycry i knew exactly what they wanted and even knew how to respond :) in the manual of the device it gives you suggestions how to respond which is pretty coool and helpful.



a must have for parents and child care givers
Read more about WhyCry Baby Crying Analyzer Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment