Friday, June 3, 2011

Mommy I'm Here cl-305 Child Locator with New Alert Feature, Blue Review

Mommy I'm Here cl-305 Child Locator with New Alert Feature, Blue Review
Works great! just dont forget to turn it OFF or the batteries will go fast.
I found this product to work exaclty as promised. It was ideal for my smallest child and alerted my as soon as she was beyond the range. Even though the range seemed to vary a little it was nice to know she could never get too far. With my older son I got the brown bear since it works more like a locator device. So he can roam a little further and if I notice he is out of sight I can press the button and hear him. I love them both and think I have found the right mix of products for my kids.
Read more about Mommy I'm Here cl-305 Child Locator with New Alert Feature, Blue Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment