Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MobiCam Ultra Additional Wireless Monitor for use with Mobi Ultra System Review

MobiCam Ultra Additional Wireless Monitor for use with Mobi Ultra System Review
We originally bought this strictly for a traveling monitor since the one we already had in the nursery was large and mounted on the wall. It worked great for a little while, but slowly it deteriorated. It lasted less than a year, with mild use.



Now, 2 years later, I still have it, but only as a short term backup. Once it's on, it works great for about 5 minutes, then the sound will get so scratchy and loud that I have to turn the volume all the way down. After about 30-45 minutes, the picture will start to go out (lots of lines, fuzziness and jumping).



Maybe we got a faulty model or something go messed up during travel - who knows. But based on my experience, I have not/would not recommend this monitor.
I highly suggest this product. I had a problem with one of the receivers and the customer service was so helpful they replaced it right away. It works perfectly for 2 babies. I couldn't be more pleased
Read more about MobiCam Ultra Additional Wireless Monitor for use with Mobi Ultra System Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment