Thursday, June 2, 2011

Graco imonitor Vibe 2 Parent Review

Graco imonitor Vibe 2 Parent Review
I don't usually review things, but I felt like I needed to review this one because after I got it for a shower gift I was really worried about all the negative reviews that I have seen about this monitor. It has been great for us! Good battery life, no blinking red lights, good sound, small enough to fit in your pocket, never looses reception. My son is 5 months old and we have used it every day of his life and never had one problem (knock on wood, knock on wood). We like that the base can be put anywhere and runs off of batteries if you need it too. (Really convenient when we lay him in the pack and play in the living room and we want to go outside for yard work). The vibration is a good option if you're doing something that you would not be able to hear the monitor, like mowing the lawn or something. We don't use it for anything else. We usually keep the monitors on their bases, because if you turn them up, you can hear them from a couple rooms away. There is really no need to wear these things unless you're outside or you live in a really big house. So, maybe that's why we haven't run into any battery issues.
We got this monitor as a baby gift when my daughter was born. We used it and really liked it for about the first 6 months. Then we moved into a 2 story house where we really needed it more and more. I was finding that it would not stay charged as long as time went on. Then it would not recharge at all or work when connected to the base. I went to 20+ stores trying to buy the rechargable battery that comes in it only to find out YOU CANNOT REPLACE THAT BATTERY MODEL! I was furious! A $90 monitor that lasted less than a year! I had to buy a new monitor....and it was NOT this one. Caution: Do not buy and expect that you can just replace the batteries when they quit recharging!
Read more about Graco imonitor Vibe 2 Parent Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment