Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summer Infant Secure Sounds Digital Handheld Color Video Monitor 1.8" Screen (with Remote Crib Soother) Review

Summer Infant Secure Sounds Digital Handheld Color Video Monitor 1.8
I think I'm just going to return this monitor for good. I initially loved the monitor and the crib soother when my baby was younger, but now this monitor is more of a nuisance than helpful. The picture is ok...could definitely be better. But sometimes I try and turn on the montitor and it won't read the camera...then I have to go into the nursery to turn the camera on and off for the monitor to read the camera. This is obviously not a good thing when you have a baby who's trying to fall asleep. I have had to return the monitor a couple times because it broke and did not have any sound, or became exceptionally staticky. I had tried to contact Summer Infant once, but they were useless. I think the best point of this monitor is that you don't get any interference from other neighborhood monitors, but there are plenty other digital monitors on the market now, so I would definitely choose one of those over this one.
This video monitor was great with my little one. The soother was a waste of money because it was too bulky and it did not motions did not make her crib vibrate and my little one would just want to play with it.
Read more about Summer Infant Secure Sounds Digital Handheld Color Video Monitor 1.8" Screen (with Remote Crib Soother) Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment