Wednesday, August 11, 2010

BébéSounds Portable Color Video and Sound Monitor Review

BébéSounds Portable Color Video and Sound Monitor Review
This monitor is pretty good for the money. The picture is clear and it's easy to work. Downsides: 1) there's no battery-life gauge on the handset, so all you get is a reddish light for about 5 minutes, then it dies 2) we're in an apartment and someone's crappy cell phone interferes with it. Daily, the signal dies because of it. We had an audio monitor before and we still have to use it because of the interference, but other than the above 2 things, it's worked really well.
This is the second baby monitor I've owned - the first one being a Graco that got tossed down the stairs by my first born. For my second born, I bought this one from [...], and couldn't have been happier.



I don't know about the "problem with electronics" as I've got wireless routers, laptops, a desktop, three cell phones and assorted random electronics operating the majority of the time, and have had no problem.



I haven't tested the range, but it has worked fine being at opposite ends of my 3-bedroom house, with perfect color, perfect night vision, and excellent sound.
Read more about BébéSounds Portable Color Video and Sound Monitor Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment