Thursday, August 5, 2010

"THE HOME SENTINEL" Digital Wireless 2 Camera Handheld Baby Monitor: GUARANTEED FREE FROM INTERFERENCE!!! Review


We are very happy with this monitor. The video is excellent with no interference and the sound works well. I had a couple questions about the monitor and the Safe Baby Shop got back with me the same day I called and was very helpful.
I am so happy with this monitor. I have tried them all at BabiesRUs and was quite frustrated. The constant static noise, no matter where I placed the monitor was driving me crazy. We recently moved into a condo with concrete walls and my Summer Infant monitor quit working completely. It could not pick up a signal through the walls and just screeched white noise without displaying a picture. I searched all night for the best monitor and decided on this one. I was shocked that it has never made one static sound and the picture has never gone out! It has never lost a signal either! The setup instructions were so easy that I had it ready to go in 5 minutes. This seller is excellent as well. They register your product for you before they send it to you so all you have to do is turn it on and it's ready to go. I was very impressed with their fast shipment, communication, and welcome letter that is included in your package. This monitor is well worth the money and then some!
Read more about "THE HOME SENTINEL" Digital Wireless 2 Camera Handheld Baby Monitor: GUARANTEED FREE FROM INTERFERENCE!!! Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment