Saturday, August 21, 2010

Graco Digital Deluxe Video iMonitor Baby Monitor Review

Graco Digital Deluxe Video iMonitor Baby Monitor Review
We can't even tell when our almost 3 year old is in bed, and with the head not being able to pivot like some of the summer monitors, we're stuck looking in one place. it takes forever to initialize the video and the reception is just AWFUL, even less than 100 FT from her room. Skip it.
This monitor is sooo cool, especially for the price. I just found this today at my local Big Lots store for $49, yes, not a typo, less than $50. Brand new in the sealed box, never been opened or returned. I thought it looked like a good deal but had not seen this one before so I did not really know how much they normally sell for. WOW! When I got on the internet to research the price you can bet I was shocked. Just wanted to let everyone know so that they can go to their local Big Lots store to pick one of these up for the same great price. I had no idea that they sold for more than $100. I was thinking that I maybe got like $30 off retail price but was pleased to find out that I got this item for about 1/4 of retail price. Knowing what I know now, I am not so sure that it is worth what I am seeing them sell for on the internet but if you can get one for what I paid for it then you are absolutely getting a good deal!
Read more about Graco Digital Deluxe Video iMonitor Baby Monitor Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment