Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bebe Sounds TV-777 TV Listener Review

Bebe Sounds TV-777 TV Listener Review
I ordered these headphones after reading the review about how great they are. Even better than Sony, I believe it said. Well, they're conveniently small and would be fine if I was just laying in bed or something, but that's not why I got them. I purchased them specifically for use while on the treadmill. Not possible. As soon as I turn on the treadmill the sound cuts out completely. I can turn my head to the side, so as to look at the TV out of the corner of my eye, and be able to hear it a bit, through scratches and cut outs. Another feature that I'm not thrilled about (could just be because of my TV) is that I have to turn off the sound on my TV (not mute, actually turn it off via the menu), and use the TV volume control to set the volume on the headphones. Then when I want to use the TV without the headphones, I have to set it via the menu again. Too many extra steps for my feeble brain and busy life :)
SOUND IS POOR TO MUCH BACK GROUND MUSIC BLOCKS OUT VOICES ON TV SHOW,AN HUMS A LOT OF TIMES...POOR QUALITY...DONT RECOMEND.
Read more about Bebe Sounds TV-777 TV Listener Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment