Thursday, August 12, 2010

Angelcare Baby Movement and Sound Monitor Delux Plus, Blue Review

Angelcare Baby Movement and Sound Monitor Delux Plus, Blue Review
I have not used the product yet, as I am not due until December. But it came in a timely manner and I tried it out and it works great! I had a friend use these monitors/sensory pad etc and she Loved them! Hope I will too!
This monitor really is the peace of mind I need in order to sleep at night having a newborn. However there have been a few false alarms which have sent me dashing into his room unnecessarily. It always however goes off all the time when he is taken out of his crib. The sound is also very clear and the temperature reading definitely quite useful.
Read more about Angelcare Baby Movement and Sound Monitor Delux Plus, Blue Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment