Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fisher-Price Precious Planet 2-in-1 Projection Mobile Review

Fisher-Price Precious Planet 2-in-1 Projection Mobile Review
This mobile is more than just a mobile, it's comfort for my baby. When my son was born he was very much attached to me (and I to him). I couldn't put him in his crib until he was FULLY asleep. If I tried to do it when he was starting to fall asleep he would wake up right away once he was laid down. Then the getting him to fall asleep would start all over again. So one day I was bored and since I love to buy my new little guy stuff i stumbled across this. I read many reviews, which were all good, and ended up buying one. Now I can put my little man in his crib when he is sleepy and turn on the heart beat sound (without the over head light) and he falls alseep all on his own. This even goes for the middle of the night feedings. So before when I was up for almost an hour at night, feeding him and getting him to fall alseep, I am up for about 20 minutes. As of right now I don't really use the projection too much because he doesn't fall alseep to it, but in the mornings I turn it on for him and he likes to watch it as he wakes up. And the remote is a great idea.
great product!!! I got this from the baby registry, and I set it up before baby was born. He didn't really enjoy the mobil too much at first. but after 2 month, he enjoyed watching the projector, so I used this many times everyday. He is 8 months now, and he still enjoys this.
Read more about Fisher-Price Precious Planet 2-in-1 Projection Mobile Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment