Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fisher-Price Mom Response Digital Audio Monitor with Dual Handsets, 900MHz - White/Grey Review

Fisher-Price Mom Response Digital Audio Monitor with Dual Handsets, 900MHz - White/Grey Review
I have only had this monitor for a few days but the reception meets our needs. It is very convenient and there is no white noise. This is being used while caring for my 92 year old Grandmother. This allows me to feel that I can check the mail or play in the garden. The reception for this model covers our entire property from the street to the alley of our brick house. It also penetrates all of our interior walls. She can keep in touch and I feel secure in knowing that I will not miss the opportunity to meet her needs.
So far so good. We had a Graco one before but started getting a lot of static. This runs on 2.4Ghz, not 900mhz like that description/title says.



So, I was worried that it would interfere with our WLAN but that's not the case. It's extremely clear. We keep it in the hallway between two bedrooms (where my kids sleep) and noises in both bedrooms can be heard. We use the nightlight on it and while it's not bright it's bright enough for us to navigate the hallway and both bedrooms.



We don't use the music or ocean noise things. It just seems creepy to turn on music remotely. Like I'm playing god or something.



The receiver is approx 100 feet away from the handsets and 3 or 4 walls and is clear.
Read more about Fisher-Price Mom Response Digital Audio Monitor with Dual Handsets, 900MHz - White/Grey Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment