Monday, August 16, 2010

Astak 2.4 GHz Pan & Tilt Baby Camera with 2.5" LCD Color Handheld Monitor with Night Vision Review

Astak 2.4 GHz Pan & Tilt Baby Camera with 2.5
I use this to make sure our dog goes out the doggy door in the basement when it's raining instead of on the basement floor. It works well but it does have a line across the screen and always moves to the bottem the whole time you have it on. So the picture isn't as clear but it does the job and that's all I needed. The old one started conking out and I'd have to reset it every few days (turn power off and then on on the camera downstairs - which started really defeating the purpose). The picture was much more clear without interference and I believe the old one was the same name as the new one, Astak (the old camera doesn't have a name on it anywhere). Anyway, I cought her going in the basement (which is, I'm told, what you have to do to be able to change that behavior) and told her to go outside. She did and we've had no more accidents when it's raining. Thanks to Astak.
I am very disappointed in this camera! I was really excited about getting this camera bc of the ability to move it from the remote. My little boy moves all over the bed so I thought this would b a great feature! The hand unit is constantly staticy when it's plugged in, and if u try using it w/o the plug it dies almost immediately! Spend the extra $70 and get a quality camera!
Read more about Astak 2.4 GHz Pan & Tilt Baby Camera with 2.5" LCD Color Handheld Monitor with Night Vision Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment