Monday, August 16, 2010

Baby Tracker Round the Clock Review

Baby Tracker Round the Clock Review
I was going to create a notebook like this for myself when I stumbled across this fantastic tracker in a shop. As a nursing mom it was indispensable for keeping track of feedings and diapers. It was so helpful for planning as I soon found that I could review the pages and begin to see patters in sleep and feeding times. That was also helpful for anticipating what my son's crying was about. Since then I've given it to all my expectant friends who have all thanked me for this little gem that they didn't even know to register for.
This product was really well designed and thought out. Much better than others out there. I like that you can track times of diaper changes not just number, and that you can easily see the whole day laid out before you. It really helped me through my sleep deprived delirium.
Read more about Baby Tracker Round the Clock Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment