Sunday, August 22, 2010

Safety 1st True View Color Video Baby Monitor, White Review

Safety 1st True View Color Video Baby Monitor, White Review
Great product!!! Works as specified...would prefer to have a little longer battery / charge life and possible a wider field of view from the camera but overall it has been very worthwhile, especially since our 2 yr old loves to "venture" around her room for quite some time prior to actually laying down for naps or in the evening.
This monitor produces an excellent color picture during the day and not to bad in black and white during the night. The signal never fades even on the second story of my home or on the other side of it. Battery life on the monitor is about 4 hours or so, but I never cycled the battery and I usually always keep it plugged in. The only negatives are sometimes a pop sound comes from the monitor. It's now very loud or often and only when the sound is on. I also wish that the camera itself had a battery pack for when I have my child somewhere other then his crib. Would I buy it again? Yes, but I would probably buy the next model up for the slightly larger screen.
Read more about Safety 1st True View Color Video Baby Monitor, White Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment