Saturday, August 7, 2010

Safety 1st Glow and Go Monitor Review

Safety 1st Glow and Go Monitor Review
Bought this monitor once, it stopped working within a few weeks. Exchanged it for another one and it stopped in just a few days. The sound was awful on it. It was always making a static noise.
I purchased this monitor today and I think it is just fine for the price. I simply want to hear the baby when she makes a sound or wakes up. The monitor picks this up clearly and static is almost non-existent if I don't turn the volume to the highest level. I have wireless DSL in my home and there is no interference on the two channels. I believe that that a baby monitor is something that will differ so much from one home to another that you should buy this locally so that you can take it back if necessary. I decided to go with cheaper and work my way up...fortunately, I won't have to. Oh, I also love that this monitor comes with power cords as well as a battery option.
Read more about Safety 1st Glow and Go Monitor Review...

No comments:

Post a Comment